|Published||November 22, 2022|
|Location||New Delhi, India|
|Job Type||Full Time|
The position holder will Plan, organize and supervise the Inventory, Fixed assets including asset disposal and Logistic service management with the objective of providing required materials to the projects.
The Admin Officer coordinates, manages, and provides high-level administrative support to Pure Earth’s India leadership to ensure they can efficiently accomplish key tasks and organization’s initiatives. S/he keeps the executive’s communications organized so that they can easily access the most important information without having to sort through low-priority items.
• Work with the Programs Team to plan annual budgets and manage multiple project related expenses that reflect programmatic goals and ensure grant funds are effectively utilized against program deliverables.
• Ensure overall project administrative activities for smooth operation and maintaining details of project financial transfers and payments, record of documentation, supporting preparation of partners/stakeholders contracts and liaising with partners/stakeholders on specific administrative requirements.
• Responsible for ensuring day-to-day project’s cash needs, transfers, payments, reviewing invoices, check all bills /vouchers with proper communication of Finance and Accounts department.
• Manage all interactions with banks for maintaining the account(s), project grant transfers and attend audit related queries.
• Track project expenditure and prepare accurate financial reports in a timely manner as required by the office.
• Coordinate with tax consultant to prepare and file monthly and annually returns & manage tax and attend other India legal branch office setup queries as needed.
• Responsible for internal and external reporting deadlines- preparing donor reports highlighting the financial situation in a timely manner.
• Support project leadership team to financial transition to implementation of project activities as per project requirements.
• Ensure logistical supports including disbursing office rent, office supplies, IT systems support, procurement of goods and services; staff recruitment; arranging trainings, workshops, meetings, and events; contracts development; management and maintenance of project inventory; travel management; etc.
• Responsible for other duties from time to time as may be required by the Country Management team.