|Published||November 9, 2022|
|Job Type||Full Time|
To ensure the effective day-to-day functioning of the office of the Global CEO of Fairtrade International in close
cooperation with the Executive Assistants in Bonn.
To enhance the GCEO’s effectiveness by providing full management and administrative support and ensuring
that conflicting demands on the GCEO’s diary are effectively managed and resolved.
• Plan and design the GCEO’s long-range calendar, which includes board, donor, partner and Fairtrade
International meetings and conferences.
• Coordinate the daily schedule and communicate all details with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective
time management and workflow.
• Prepare agendas and materials for GCEO’s daily meetings
• Arrange the GCEO’s global and domestic trip itineraries.
• Manage and respond to inquries and correspondence or reroute as required liaising with colleagues on
messages, drafting remarks, and preparing documents for review.
• Plan internal staff and leadership team meetings. Take minutes and ensure appropriate distribution.
• Coordinates and prepares key documents for the GCEO and ensures that all relevant information is provided
prior to appointments and meetings.
• Opening all business mail and dealing with all matters that the CEO does not need to deal with
• Briefing about any matters that she/he has referred to others and ensuring that correspondence referred
on has been satisfactory dealt with.
• Taking, revising and distributing agendas and minutes of all meetings as required.
• Wherever possible, drafting replies for the CEO where she/he needs to input or sign off correspondence.