|Published||April 26, 2022|
|Job Type||Full Time|
ICAP at Columbia University’s Targeted Programmatic Support Across Countries under the Global Fund to Fight HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria under PEPFAR (PSA) is a program that provides technical assistance (TA) and capacity-building support to the Department of Health, in collaboration with key stakeholders and local partners in Central Visayas (VII) and Western Visayas (VI) Regions of the Philippines.
Under the supervision of the Director Admin and Finance, the Administrative Officer provides administrative support and act as receptionist at the front desk of ICAP’s office.
- Responsible for the reception of the office e.g. assisting guests, answering phone calls etc.
- Schedule and keep track of appointments and meetings.
- Ensure office premises, equipment are clean and well maintained.
- Maintain inventory and fixed asset register; prepare required reports.
- Responsible for travel, booking of accommodations, venue for meetings.
- Main point of contact with travel agents, transport companies, hotels.
- Received procured items and services; prepare goods received note.
- File all related documents in an orderly manner.
- Prepare all support documents, submit to finance for processing of payments.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director Admin and Finance.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Accountancy or related field.**
- At least 5 years proven experience in similar role.
- Strong administrative experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Pro-active, resourceful and results oriented.
- Must have a well developed work ethic and have good working relationships with all staff.
- Experienced working with different funders like US Government, Global Fund, EU etc.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work assignments and exercise good judgement to meet deadlines.
- Domestic travels to project sites/partners as needed.
Interested candidates can send their CV