|Published||April 26, 2022|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Right To Play is a global organisation that protects, educates and empowers children to rise above adversity using play. By harnessing play, one of the most powerful and fundamental forces in a child’s life, we helped 2.3 million children last year to stay in school and out of work, to prevent life-threatening diseases like HIV and malaria and to stay safe from exploitation and abuse. We are the only global development organization focused exclusively on using play to transform the lives of children and youth impacted by poverty, war, disease and inequality.
Established in 2000, Right To Play is headquartered in Toronto, Canada and has operations in 22 countries across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia.
With a shared passion for our mission, our Culture Code guides how we act and interact based on five core pillars:
Accept Everyone – Be intentional about inclusion
Make Things Happen – Seek opportunities to lead and innovate
Display Courage – Act with integrity
Demonstrate Care – Look after yourself and one another
Be Playful – Have fun at work
Please visit our website to learn more about who we are and what we do, and watch this video to find out about the five pillars of our Culture Code.
Ensure that all the printed/digital designs are produced in high quality and according to Right To Play visual communications/graphics guidelines.
Use digital software to produce artwork, animations, and graphics as directed by Right To Play.
Edit work in response to feedback from the Communications Officer.
Work according to the timeline agreed with Right To Play.
The Consultant will provide all the final products to the supervisor of the relevant project according to the timeline outlines. If the products do not meet the quality standards as outlined in the agreement, appropriate measures as determined by Right To Play will be taken.
One Infographic about RTP's growth from 2008 to now.
One Infographic to show the new tools and strategies for the 5 upcoming years of the CSP.
5 -10 posters containing photos and quotes from participants.
Factsheet General for all Jordan Office, highlighting the most relevant results and achievements.
Presentation design 5 - 7 slides.
1 - 2 Motion graphic - videos.
Qualifications and skills
- At least two years’ professional experience working as a graphic designer (a Bachelor’s degree/diploma in graphic design or other related discipline is desirable).
- Demonstrable relative experience in similar projects/activities in a variety of settings.
- High degree of creativity and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills as well as a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, work well under pressure, and deliver products to specified technical requirements.
- Previous experience working in a development or humanitarian environment is desirable.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit the following by email subject of email: Consultant Graphic Designer
1) Narrative description of the offer, written in English.
2) Financial Proposal in JOD including all the details.
3) CVs & portfolios of photographers and videographers.