|Published||April 6, 2022|
|Category||Computer & IT|
|Job Type||Full Time|
About AVSI Jordan:
AVSI Foundation, an NGO created in 1972, carries out cooperation projects for development, with particular emphasis on education. In its work, its attention is focused on the defense and promotion of the dignity of the person, the cornerstone of every project. We work all around the world thanks to a network of 35 founding members and more than 700 partners worldwide.
AVSI Foundation has been operating in Jordan since 2006 and contributed in supporting the most vulnerable local communities, Palestinian, Iraqi and Syrian refugees through providing projects and activities that focus on health and psycho-social assistance, education, vocational training and job placement and income-generating activities.
About the project:
The project, funded by the Italian Agency for Development Cooperation (AICS), aims at contributing to the creation of a sustainable labor market in some Municipalities in Jordan. The intervention will strengthen the capacity of Jordanians and Syrian refugees to provide for their own livelihoods and promote the development of entrepreneurial activities in the cultural, agricultural and tourism sector.
The action, that will take place in three areas of the country (Rihab, Wadi Musa and Gweirah), includes both cash for work interventions, as well as activities of technical and financial support to HBB/SMEs and will be implemented in partnership with ARCS-Culture Solidali.
Through the cash for work, the intervention will contribute to the rehabilitation of some historical buildings and touristic attractions in Rihab and Wadi Musa; likewise, it will provide short term employment and technical on-the-job trainings. In Gweirah the project aims at building a greenhouse and support home-made food production through the implementation of a community gardening model. The cash for work component will be supporting the establishment of local entrepreneurship, that will be included in a program of financial and technical support (through grants and loans, and trainings), and the empowerment of CBOs in all three locations.
About the position:
This position is based in to Rihab. The data entry will be responsible of preparing the hiring documentation, entering all information related to the Cash workers into the data processing software and processing the payment sheets on a monthly basis. He will also be responsible of conducting the drop- out and post- employment surveys. The main responsibilities including but not limited to:
Role and responsibilities:
- Data collection, data entry, data integrity and data storage;
- Enter data into system and synchronize the system on a regular basis;
- Analyze data that is produced from the systems and to report any discrepancies or irregularities;
- Preparing worker’s contractual documentation (work permits for Syrians, attendance, COVID tracking, payments, worker’s files, work certificates, consents, etc.)
- Thoroughly filing all the documents related to the project including the worker’s files and AVSI Jordan focal point for worker’s documentation;
- Regular coordination with AVSI MEAL department (and support);
- Focal point for the psycho social support component and feedback and complain mechanism;
- Performing other tasks requested by the supervisor such as creating synergies between cash for work projects, development of new interventions, etc.
- Experience in data software and excel;
- Experience in of cash for work or community- based projects is an asset;
- Oral and written communication skills in Arabic;
- Good knowledge of local context;
- English is an asset;
- Strong teamwork skills;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Eye for detail and accuracy;
How to apply
Interested and Qualified Candidate should apply by email
Please mention the position name in the subject of the email: Data entry Mafraq/ Rihab