|Published||September 7, 2022|
|Job Type||Full Time|
AVSI Foundation, an NGO created in 1972, carries out cooperation projects for development, with particular emphasis on education. In its work, its attention is focused on the defense and promotion of the dignity of the person, the cornerstone of every project. We work all around the world thanks to a network of 35 founding members and more than 700 partners worldwide.
AVSI Foundation has been operating in Jordan since 2006 and contributed in supporting the most vulnerable local communities, Palestinian, Iraqi and Syrian refugees through providing projects and activities that focus on health and psycho-social assistance, education, vocational training and job placement and income-generating activities.
JOB TITLE : Driver/ Logistic assistant (Amman office)
Years of Experience : 2 Years of Experience
DEPARTMENT : Logistic department/ Operations
TYPE OF CONTRACT : Project-based contract
PERIOD : 7 months
SCHEDULE : Full time
Main RESPONSABILITIES - Prepare the weekly car plan for AVSI staff
- Ensuring the movement of project staff on field missions
- Do test drive for AVSI staff
- Driving AVSI’s cars as per the work require in order to ensure implementation of activities
- Daily checking of cars’ status and ensuring proper working conditions
- Daily checking on the car logbooks and filing on monthly basis
- Follow up on the Cars in the field offices
- Follow up and ensure the availability of Fuel balance for cars, and to coordinate with the logistic officer for recharging the fuel cards.
- Send monthly report of cars tickets.
- Follow up with rental Car Company for the maintenance and registration of the cars
. - Ensure proper cleaning of AVSI cars.
- Support the logistic officer in the procurement process.
- Support the Logistic officer with collecting documents, invoices from the field and deliver it to the main office on weekly basis.
- Support the Logistic officer in preparing the list of office needs, and in the maintenance of the office
- Work in close with finance department to deliver and finalize the needed documents and payments with the banks, suppliers and donors.
- Follow up with the governmental authorities (Mosd, PM, Moi, Mol..etc) for residences, work permits, registration process...etc
- Any other responsibility required by the Operation Manager or Logistic officer -
REPORTING TO - Logistic officer
- Qualification requirement:
Bachelor degree in any related field.
- Valid driving license in Jordan
- Years of Experience: 2 years
- Experience working with an INGO is an added value.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Arabic required. Ability to draft reports in English.
- Strong computer skills required.
How to apply
Please Send your C.V. (subject of email: FIRSTNAME LAST NAME– Driver/ Logistic assistant (Amman office))