|Published||August 26, 2022|
|Location||The Hague, Netherlands|
|Job Type||Full Time|
The American Bar Association Rule of Law Initiative (ABA ROLI) is looking for a Program Manager to support its technical assistance programs aimed at rule of law, promoting of human rights and the development of the legal profession. The Program Manager will communicate with regional and international partners and experts and take a lead role coordinating program activities. The position will be based in the Netherlands with an expectation of periodic travel in the region.
- Manages day-to-day communications with partners and experts on implementing scheduled activities;
- Organizes and leads planned activities (meetings, conferences, trainings, seminars);
- Works with field and headquarters financial managers to support financial activities as needed, including program budgeting and projections;
- Supports the Program Director in all aspects needed for completion of activities;
- Works with Program Director and DC staff in developing proposals;
- Administers Performance Monitoring and Evaluation plan for programs, including monitoring activities, collecting and analyzing data, and leading frequent evaluation check-ins with ABA ROLI headquarters; and
- Works with other program staff and Program Director to produce monthly and quarterly programmatic reports.
- Higher degree from an accredited university in relevant field, and at least five years of progressive experience. Law or International Relations degree preferred;
- Experience working on donor funded foreign assistance programs, preferably rule of law or access to justice programs; knowledge of donor regulations;
- Experience managing small grants, including advising civil society organizations on activity design and financial and programmatic reporting requirements,
- Experience developing and delivering workshops and facilitating working groups;
- Must be a self-starter and comfortable working independently;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact effectively with legal institutions, regional and international experts, and program staff; and
- Must be fluent in English and Russian.
How to apply
Please submit a CV and cover letter by email.