|Published||March 22, 2022|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Wassu Gambia Kafo (WGK) is hiring a Gambian national Finance and Administrative Coordinator, to be responsible for the Finance Management and Accounting, and experience in reporting to international donors.
General accounting tasks
Responsible for maintaining proper books or records of accounts and other financial records, which present fairly the financial transactions and financial position of the WGK.
Bank reconciliation on a monthly basis
Ensure all financial documentation is accurate, up to date and properly filed.
Responsible for ensuring the adherence and implementation of the Budget
Develop the annual Budget and quarterly forecasts
Forecast of expenditures and the financial situation on monthly basis
Monitoring Budget execution through variance analysis and corrective actions initiating.
Reporting to donor and Audit tasks
To prepare the accounting documentation for international donors’ reporting
To prepare trial balance and I&E for Audit purpose
To assist auditors during auditory periods, and guarantee positive financial Audit reports
Manage the Account Assistant and ensure a clear and efficient work plan
To write or draft contracts for staff and vendors.
To be the liaise financial officer and some management issues both internal and external
Responsible for all renewal of legal documents for the office.
- Must be Gambian national
. Must possess a minimum of ACCA level 2 with 5 years’ work experience in a similar set up.
- Demonstrated NGO Finance Reporting to European public donors experience
- Ability to work comfortably in a multicultural team, work under pressure, responsible, with initiative and to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and spoken English, and knowledge of local languages.
- Excellent skill in MS Office, proficiency in Excel.
- Minimum of 30 years is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge in QuickBooks® would be an asset
How to apply
Please send your CV and letter of intention by email.