|Published||November 2, 2022|
|Job Type||Part Time|
IFIT is currently seeking a part-time Financial Assistant.
Role: Reporting to the Financial Manager and working under the overall supervision of the Head of Office, the position is focused on supporting the organisation’s financial administration and accounting tasks and thus contributing to the sound financial management of IFIT.
• Support the financial administration of the organisation by compiling and processing accurate financial and accounting information.
• Assist the Financial Manager by ensuring accurate recording of financial transactions in IFIT’s accounting system (managed by an external company) in line with IFIT’s financial and accounting policies.
• Liaise with IFIT’s financial service providers (banks, external accountants, auditors, etc.).
• Maintain and regularly update internal tools for financial management (income forecast, expenditure reports, among others).
• Process payments, reconcile bank statements, track bank deposits and payments.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and financial statements under the guidance of the Financial Manager.
• Assist in the annual audit process and other project audits.
Bachelor’s level university degree or equivalent
1+ year/s of financial experience, preferably in the non-profit sector