|Published||August 17, 2022|
|Category||Computer & IT|
|Job Type||Full Time|
JS Consultancy Services was established in 2012 and we are a development consulting firm established by a group of committed professionals to provide short and long term assistance to organizations and individuals in capacity building (training), research (surveys), program/project evaluation, IT solutions and business planning. JS Consultancy Services provide business solutions consulting in the areas of business planning, development and evaluation, market research, technology development, implementation and evaluation, marketing and operations plan development and complex business information analysis. We help your organization in developing strategies and defining robust business processes to achieve growth. Our strategy is to provide cutting edge business solutions by leveraging our expertise, experience and technology.
The incumbent will work in close collaboration with the Systems Development Lead in developing and managing cross-sectoral technology initiatives and projects.
KEY TASKS AND MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
The recruited incumbent will support the work of JS Consultancy Services and will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop new user-facing features, providing high-quality graphics and visual elements considering user experience best practicing;
- Build high-quality mock-ups and design different prototypes;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Knowledge of graphics software such as Adobe Photoshop;
- Maintaining, troubleshooting and continually developing user-interfaces across a variety of projects;
- Optimizing websites in order to improve speed and conversion rates;
- Ability to effectively test all websites and interpret their data;
- Provide technical recommendations and technical support in improving the performance of relevant initiatives and projects;
- Support and promote the use of innovative technology solutions in JSCS;
- Any other tasks assigned by the line manager and/or team lead.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Management System or related fields;
- At least 2 years of work experience with Angular 9+ and/or ReactJS;
- Responsive design, cross-browser and cross-device websites, web applications and mobile applications;
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
- User Interface and user experience knowledge and experience in Google Material Design is a plus;
- Experience in working with Version Control – GitHub, Gitlab.
- Ability to exhibit strong qualification and professional experience in the relevant disciplines;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and national languages i.e. Dari and Pashto;
- Ability to work with and be a partner of a team of diverse backgrounds;
- Ability to work efficiently to meet deadlines and work overtime when required;
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment inspiring trust and cooperation of other team members;
- Strong communication, negotiating skills and good interpersonal relations.
How to apply
Please send your resume with a cover letter by email while sending your cover letter and resume.