|Published||November 1, 2022|
|Job Type||Full Time|
The Grants Coordinator will be working with the program and operations team in Turkey. S/He will play a critical role in the development and management of the overall grant. The Grants Coordinator will lead the efforts of respective teams to ensure well-developed and timely-submitted proposals and concept notes. The successful candidate will have significant, senior-level leadership experience in the Humanitarian Sector.
III. Duties & Responsibilities
▪ Managing the assigned SRD Grants with Donors/Partners.
▪ Representing SRD in Partner/donor meetings and conferences accompanied by the technical staff when necessary, presenting the work of the organization.
▪ Identifying partners and funding opportunities and monitoring & maintain a relationship with partners/Donors.
▪ Develop and Review all sub-grant agreements of SRD for assigned grants.
▪ Carry-out Pre-award processes with donors, including Due diligence and donor's-special checks and disclosures
▪ Ensure high-quality, compliant, and timely delivery of contractual requirements; including reports, audits, evaluations, and funding applications
▪ Manage and support SRD-assigned grants implementation.
▪ Work with SRD’s Program and Operations departments to identify and develop strategies to optimize the grants administration process.
▪ Directly involved in grant writing by coordinating between grants, Programs, and Operations.
▪ Leading any assigned grants meetings (kick-off meetings, mid-term reviews, regular meetings, project closure meetings) with program and operation departments.
▪ Working with compliance to ensure project compliance with humanitarian, organizational, and donor standards and regulations;
▪ Reviewing and managing all reporting deadlines, developing calendars for report development, and coordinate report compilation and review.
▪ Develops and maintains a library of reference documentation, including donor's requirements and forms, reference literature, and other pertinent material.
Bachelor in business management or international development, or similar related studies. Masters preferred
A minimum of 5 years of work experience, of which at least two years were in senior management positions.
▪ Preferably 3-5 years of experience in Grants management and proposal writing.
▪ Experience working in local and/or international NGOs or with other key stakeholders in humanitarian response (e.g., donor, UN-led cluster, another fora/platform)