|Published||April 6, 2022|
|Job Type||Full Time|
CAP Youth Empowerment Institute Kenya was established to provide Basic Employability Skills Training (BEST) for disadvantaged young persons (M/W) in the society with particular focus on women to get equitable, qualitative learning and access to promising labor market oriented opportunities, savings and credit that support their pathways to safe and positive futures.
The key purpose of this project is to assist disadvantaged young persons to make informed choices, develop labor-market oriented employability skills and access job placements, savings and enterprise development support.
- HOSPITALITY FACILITATORS (7)
Location: Kajiado And Mombasa
Duration: 5 months
Hospitality Facilitator will be will be tasked to train the young persons (m/w) on hospitality as well as getting internships and placements for them.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Training and equipping the students with Hospitality& Entrepreneurship knowledge and skills.
- Follow up with students on internship and placement to monitor their progress.
- Source for internship & placement opportunities for the students.
- Ensure students maintain highest levels of discipline at all times.
- Participate in road shows to recruit students to join the program.
- Maintain and observe quality standards in curriculum delivery.
- Source for credible mentors to mentor the students.
- Ensure that students attend classes as required.
- Accompany students when going for interviews.
- Provide students with resources for studying.
- Prepare monthly student progress reports.
- Maintain an up to date record of students.
- Degree in Hotel/Hospitality Management or equivalent qualification.
- At least 2 years working experience in Hospitality industry, with exposure in House Keeping, F&B service and Front Office.
- Must be knowledgeable and skilled in entrepreneurship
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
- Good presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Proficiency in English and Swahili languages.
- Good facilitation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills**.**
Personal Attributes required:
Integrity and professionalism
Time management skills
Project Management skills
Problem solving and negotiation skills
Decision making and leadership skills
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CVs by email. Candidates are required to indicate the position title on the subject line of the email when applying. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates are expected to quote their current and expected pay in the cover letter. Shortlisting will be done on rolling basis.