|Published||April 24, 2022|
|Job Type||Full Time|
- Data preparation for all country implementation
- Assist local delegation with data cleaning by sending instructions and guidance
- Create and analyse reports to check data readiness
- Prepare data readiness reports for all country implementation
- Prepare reports and presentations for the Working Group and Operational Steering Committee
- Analyse performance and financial reports generated by the third party administrator
- Applies best practices, standards, guidelines and templates for data management and analytics, and works on continuous improvement.
- Ensures compliance with established internal and external needs and regulations.
- Keeps Data Management documentation updated.
Assist HR in the field with the data preparation ahead of Central Medical Plan implementation and provide support during the hyper-care period
Assists in improving, developing & applying data quality monitoring processes & tools (dashboards etc) and contributes where appropriate in DQ controls automation.
Monitors data quality controls and consolidates, cleans and implements corrective actions.
- Contributes to institutional reporting and dashboards by supporting colleagues in delivering reports, revisions and optimization
- Ensures continuity and smooth transition of data entered into various system applications, including with third party providers
- Contributes to the development of the data model and usage of the referential data that supports analysis.**
- Bachelors degree, professional diploma or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years' professional experience in HR Shared Services
- Knowledge of BI, SQL, statistical packages, Tableau.
- Proven experience in HR administration, ideally in the administration of benefits and retirement plans
- Knowledge of and experience in HR shared services, including workflows, processes and key performance indicators
- Certification in HR an asset
- Good command of English, French language skills an asset
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of HR information systems
What we offer:
- Diverse and humanitarian-minded workforce
- An opportunity to contribute to institutional efforts to protect and assist conflict victims worldwide
- Training opportunities
- Flexible work schedule (optional)
How to apply
To be considered in this position, you will need to click this link to send in your application; https://bit.ly/36jb5ba
Or you may submit the following requirements in one PDF file following this format for the subject line: SURNAME First Name – HR DAO:
- Motivation letter
- Comprehensive and updated resume