|Published||April 11, 2022|
|Category||Computer & IT|
|Job Type||Full Time|
The position holder is a specialist team leader in Information Technology Operations Team specialized in Enterprise Resource Planning solutions notably the …. of products and other specific systems used by various departments (Finance, Procurement, HR, Planning, Operation, etc.)
The purpose of the job is to:
- Deliver a high-quality ERP business applications support service.
- Guarantee data information security, availability and integrity through strong operational competencies using the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework
- Provide specific business applications support to professional users in various departments
- Ensure all systems meet business expectations, maintain the respective systems up to date by undertaking proactive systems maintenance, and participate in projects towards new systems implementation.
- Develop operational procedures aligned with the support activities requirement, maintain them up to date and provide structured support recommendation to the various IRCS stakeholders and end users.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Leadership – team & technical management:
- Manage the ERP Operation Team to deliver high-quality services on National IRCS ERP. Over the National leadership role, the incumbent is a highly skilled functional expert on ERP solutions used by IRCS.
- Represent the National ERP Operation Team as the subject matter expert and build relationships effectively with the various IRCS stakeholders
- Lead the Operation and further development of the ERP system,
- Develop and execute IT services to increase efficiency, quality in line with the global strategies, and ensuring best value for money, and objectives are achieved within the business applications area.
- Develop and establish operational procedures and standards, endorse their development in alignment with the support activities requirements, upgrade them and provide structured and continuous advice to the various IRCS stakeholders and end users.
- Manage team resource allocations between daily operation and project work.
Projects, developments or release management:
- Contribute to projects in case of transition of project support, execute small/medium size development delivered by the Contracted ERP support supplier.
- Advise and support the IT project managers during project life cycles and manage related projects if required.
Manage the ERP Support Team to deliver the specific duties listed below:
- Ensure the smooth operations (administration, patching, monitoring and optimization) of the IRCS … systems and running services within IRCS quality standards.
- Perform functional analysis of the business requirements and determine best approach to support functional needs.
- Prototype, setup and adapt ERP components in alignment with operational standards and procedures and aligned with business needs and functional expert's inputs.
- Warranty established operational level agreements for all ERP based application systems, components, and services in alignment of established operational procedures for IRCS countrywide.
- Develop rigorous operational procedures upon requirement and provide expected quality of support level in operations.
- Support the … applications environments within the ITIL framework during incidents, configuration, problems, troubleshooting and resolution phases.
- Report on changes and events within the scope of support activities which could have and operational impact on the service availability.
- Guarantee production systems availability while ensuring resolution time commitment and prioritize high quality support services to the end users.
- Make proposal for new tools or methods to improve solutions, applications and tasks undertaken by the business application support team.
- Manage technologies to support information privacy, confidentiality, security, integrity, and availability requirements.
- Follow and apply industry standards and best practices; implement external compliance requirements to ensure proper operations and standardization of operational environment.
- Be proactive in identifying and implementing opportunities to improve operation outcomes.
Reporting and Documentation
- Keep update all documentation to maintain efficient operational level.
- Create, maintain and improve the knowledge base and knowledge documentation for ERP managed in the Service Management Tool.
- Report on changes and events within the scope of support activities.
- Provide periodic reports on ERP systems performances, capacity, and availability.
- Record and treat operational information (general and specific) accurately and confidentially.
External Relations and supplier management
- Represent the IRCS ERP Operation to external stakeholders
- Manage supplier relationships with all ERP external providers
- Build relationship and maintain contacts with other support teams involved (Application, Infrastructure, Service Desk during the request resolution process).
Duties applicable to all staff
Actively work towards the achievement of the IRCS Strategic Plan and Budget.
Abide by and work in accordance with the Red Cross and Red Crescent principles.
Perform any other work-related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by The Head of The Development Program
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, computer sciences or equivalent experience in ERP Operation.
- ITIL certification or equivalent experience and proven track record of ITIL usage in enterprise environment.
- Project management professional certification (preferred)
- Min. 5 years of professional experience or equivalent as ERP operation support …
- Experience in managing teams in a supervisory role
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in business applications support
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in roll-out, maintenance, upgrades and customizations for …
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in business requirements analysis
- Experience in service management and reporting tools
Knowledge, Skills and Language
- Excellent knowledge of …
- Proven record of … module implementation and/or support
- Proven record of business analysis and project implementation
- Experience of … Data Service and the … Platform
- Proven team player, ability to adjust and work with diverse cultures and languages
- Adept at analysis, problem solving, solutions and end-user oriented
- Affinity for teamwork, collaborative attitude, open-minded and adaptable
- Well organized, able to work under pressure and manage emergencies
- Good analytical skills to interpret problems, identify solutions
- Fluently spoken and written English.
How to apply
By sending the CVs by email