|Published||November 8, 2022|
As our Madres Luchadoras Project coordinator, you will be responsible for managing and developing all activities related to this project, from planning to execution & evaluation of all workshops for our participating mothers. You will be responsible for coordinating the Madres Luchadoras team which includes the textile trainer, project leader, psychologist, financial classes leader.
● Work onsite in Mollebaya district (located 1:30 - 02:00 hours from the center of Arequipa) in close coordination with the participating mothers, project volunteers, and the Sales & E-commerce coordinator.
● Develop an annual work plan with objectives, resources & budget, and calendar in line with this project’s mission and Intiwawa’s values, including a training and production schedule.
● Coordinate the execution of the workshops and manage the recruitment, registration, retention and attendance of participants.
● Under the supervision of the Finance coordinator, General director, and Project Manager, manage and administer the project budget.
● In conjunction with the trainer and Project leader, prepare and implement the textile training schedule and coordinate the monitoring & evaluation of the project.
● Coordinate the schedule of all academic and counseling activities in which the mothers are involved with project volunteers, the psychologist and financial trainer.
● Supervise the project volunteers and trainer during the textile workshops as well as inventory control activities.
● Previous project management experience, including managing a small team (required).
● Previous experience in women's empowerment programs and/or circular fashion (desirable).
● Ability to work in a multicultural and collaborative environment.
● Excellent organizational, interpersonal, leadership, and assertive communication skills.