|Published||June 2, 2022|
|Job Type||Full Time|
As the Marketing & Communications Coordinator you will be responsible for the authentic representation of Intiwawa for the public in various media channels. In this position, you create marketing materials for Intiwawa and its projects, such as social media posts, newsletters, blog articles, photo and video marketing content, as well as manage our website and social media platforms. You will report to the General Director and work closely and collaboratively with all areas of the German and Peruvian teams to promote Intiwawa’s image, projects, campaigns, media content as well as develop a communications strategy to further develop Intiwawa’s objectives.
- In close partnership with the General Director, manage external communication and representation of Intiwawa through the website, newsletters and social media (Facebook, Instagram, Blog, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube,...), as well as internal communication between Intiwawa’s German and Peruvian teams.
- Production of marketing materials (photos, flyers, videos, presentations etc.) for the local and international promotion of Intiwawa and its projects.
- Coordination of the advertising for volunteer recruitment.
- Monitor and analyze the statistics of our website, Facebook and other social media platforms
- Update the Marketing strategy according to the statistics analysis
- Establish a communications strategy for stakeholders
- Review and implement our social media guidelines
- Excellent English and Spanish skills, written and spoken
- Experience in Marketing Strategy and Social Media Management
- Excellent writing skills
- Photography, videography, and digital editing skills (desirable)
- Excellent self-management and organization skills
- High level of independence, creativity and responsibility
- Ability to work in a multicultural and collaborative environment
- Minimum 6 months commitment
- The position is voluntary (unpaid) and full-time (around 30 hours/week)
- Flexible, unconventional schedule
- Low-cost housing available
- Work-related expenses are covered
- A letter of reference and certificate will be provided at the end of the term
How to apply
Please send a letter of motivation, CV and your criminal record certificate by email.