|Published||March 20, 2022|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Crest Point for Consultancy and Development, established in 2018**,** is an independent international company that aims to bring about data-driven, lasting, and sustainable developments for clients, partners, and communities, thus ensuring a more accountable and evidence-based programming. CPCD is currently operating in four countries in the Middle East: Syria, Turkey, Iraq, and Yemen, Lebanon, and North Africa.
We are a consulting company that provides TPM, Research and Assessment, and Capacity Building Services throughout the MENA region. We have worked/are working with clients such as IOM-UN, DRC, Relief International, CARE, Welthungerhilfe, Médecins du Monde, Oxfam, GOAL International, Expertise France, Solidarités International, GOAL, Baytna, amongst many others.
CPCD aims to support its partners to develop their performance, increase their efficiency and enhance their transparency towards their communities and donors. We provide high quality services with skilled teams who work in complex and conflict environments. These teams help us design and implement services in line with the needs of our partners.
Tasks and Responsibilities
In this role you will work in the Technical Managing Director, M&E and Research Projects Manager and will report directly to the later. Therefore, we are looking for a strong candidate with exceptional M&E and reporting skills. In this position, you will be responsible for leading and conducting TPM projects including final evaluations, baseline/endline assessments, needs assessments. As such proven experience in M&E and reporting skills are a must.
- Lead TPM contracts (third-party monitoring projects, external evaluations, baseline and endline evaluations/assessments, needs assessments) including the inception phase (methodology design and final report)
- Design proper and sound M&E methodologies and SOPs per contract and client’s needs
- Oversee and supervise data collection in coordination with M&E field coordinators and data analysts
- Fill project log-frames and results matrix with proper tools for indicator tracker, analysis and reporting
- Ensure deliverables are submitted per the agreed timeline with the client/partner
- Manage a cooperative and efficient client relationship ensuring regular updates for clients on projects and contracts undertaken
- Work with the Technical Managing Director and M&E and Research Projects Manager to ensure all contracts are managed and implemented properly
- Draft final reports (research, TPM, final evaluations, M&E reports, needs assessments, baseline and endline reports, other reports based on project needs)
- Lead the recruitment, training and deployment of field researchers and enumerators
Attend client meetings on a regular basis and participate in these meetings effectively
Candidate profile & qualifications
1- Have strong M&E skills (must)
2- Have strong reporting skills (must)
3- Highly proficient English speaker
4- Being a Yemeni national (must) and placed in Aden (preferrable)
5- A relevant university degree (social sciences, M&E, development studies, etc.)
6- Demonstrate an understanding of development/ humanitarian sector
7- Excellent skills with Word and Excel
8- Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
9- Proven research expertise
10- Have an ability to manage diverse activities and to meet deadlines
11- Have particularly good organizational skills, analytical skills, and excellent attention to detail
12- Be able to work in a multi-cultural work environment
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their C.V. and a covering letter in one document expressing their interest in this opportunity. The subject of the email should read as follows: “**Yemeni M&E Expert- Aden.**”
Please send your CVs IN ONE DOCUMENT
Crest Point will contact shortlisted candidates and arrange for a Skype interview and will discuss further details about the opportunity. Shortlisted candidates may be invited for a written test.