|January 28, 2024
we are looking for you to join us as Medical coordinator (m/f/d) full-time/ part-time
The Medical coordinator is expected to be in charge of the overall management of the health projects of humedica country office in Ukraine by planning and implementing project(s), including trainings; documentation; monitoring and evaluation as well as ensuring the quality-of-service provision according to donor requirements..
• Overall coordination of the health projects of humedica country office in Ukraine
• Development and implementation of a strong project work plan, that is designed to achieve the goals and objectives of the projects within the available budget.
• Close coordination and cooperation with humedica’s local partner organizations to discuss project implementation and address challenges and barriers that might delay the progress.
• Promote the quality of humedica’s health projects by setting up quality assurance mechanisms and checks in collaboration with other staff.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the Country Director
Representation and Coordination
• In coordination with the Country Director, actively develop and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders, including government actors, UN agencies, international and local NGOs, and other relevant actors.
• Attend and represent humedica in relevant coordination meetings on all issues interrelated with health.
Monitoring & Evaluation
• Develop and implement appropriate monitoring and evaluations systems, analysing results to ensure and enhance programs effectiveness and quality.
• Conduct and evaluate needs assessments for technical interventions and make recommendations as needed.
• Under the supervision of the Country Director, adjust the interventions in humedica’s health strategy as necessary in order to meet the set targets.
• Ensure that all health programs operate with an appropriate patient voice and response mechanism.
You want to play a part in supporting people in need with your expertise, ambition and Christian conviction at humedica. You are highly qualified and bring a high level of motivation, but above all invincible passion. You look forward to a working day that is characterized by harmonious cooperation. We are also looking for:
At least 2 years of job-related humanitarian work experience (ideally in the current Ukraine context) with in-depth understanding of project management cycle.
Knowledge of the issues of the health sector of Ukraine and Ukrainian health system. Experience in the humanitarian system in place in Ukraine.
Proven ability to produce written proposals, ideally knowledge in proposal writing procedures for German, EU and/or UN donors and results-focused reports.
Proven experience working with civil society, international organizations, and donors.
Demonstrated technical competencies in programs monitoring and evaluation.
Fluency in Ukrainian and English. Knowledge of German and Russian is asset.
We look forward to receiving your application, which speaks for itself and makes us curious. All posts will be advertised on an equal opportunity basis and qualified people are encouraged to apply. Applications, including CV, Letter of Motivation and Relevant certificates must be submitted via email.