|Published||May 2, 2022|
|Location||Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
|Job Type||Full Time|
The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer will be responsible for the coordination and implementation of the monitoring and evaluation and learning framework of the Project. He/she will implement a systematic monitoring framework to improve the qualitative and quantitative evidence gathered by the Project. He/she will also provide technical assistance particularly in relation to monitoring and reporting.
- Implement quality assurance and monitoring activities to ensure quality and impact of NOMI Cambodia's programmatic activities
- Train and build capacity of program staff (and temporary recruits) to collect and capture data accurately, ensure capacity of all team members involved are adequate for robust and accurate MEL activities.
*Implementation Follow up *
- Review survey and questionnaires with MEL consultant and lead the data collection process with program team
- Conduct regular debriefing and learning meetings with program teams to ensure data and insights from the MEL activities are being understood and incorporated into program activities and plans.
- Become expert and key lead on Nomi data collection and management tool
- Manage all data collection activities that are embedded within the program and those that will be conducted exclusively to track changes at the beneficiary level
- Review collected data to ensure validity, reliability, relevance, timeliness, and accuracy of captured information
- Manage a centralized database used for various internal and external reporting purposes
- Provide timely reports and data summaries to the Country Manager (including filling in data for indicators for each location and program) of routine data
- Responsible for analyzing and writing up program specific impact reports and case studies to capture changes at the beneficiary and community level over time (qualitative and quantitative research).
- Develop weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual MEL work plans that are aligned with program teams’ implementation plans and execute them in close coordination with program teams
- Execute MEL workplan with program and project team and identify gaps and raise those gaps to supervisors
- Responsible for collecting, analyzing and reporting relevant data in order for the program and leadership team to measure program impact and continue updating the program's Theory of Change.
- Develop and manage MEL specific budgets and coordinate with operation country manager to ensure accurate reporting of activities and expenses.
- Have complete knowledge of the company’s policies
- Attend all training sessions scheduled by the management
- Always keep a very good and professional attitude towards all colleagues
- Occasionally perform other duties and assist with special projects as assigned
*Knowledge and Experience*
- A university degree in a relevant field is required
- At least 4 years' experience working within an international NGO is preferred
- Strong experience and skills in quantitative and qualitative/participatory research methods and analysis
- Familiarity with SPSS/Stata/R or other analytical tools
- Good understanding of monitoring tools
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly Excel
- Ability to think independently and problem solve
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Honest, hardworking and committed to community development.
- Good oral and written English and Khmer skills
- Ability to conduct interviews.
How to apply
**Please send your CV and letter by email