|Published||June 26, 2022|
|Location||Guatemala City, Guatemala|
|Job Type||Full Time|
We are looking for an Operations Officer to support the Region of the Americas and the Caribbean. The Operations Officer as a member of the secretariat team is responsible for supporting the Americas and the Caribbean by providing administrative, financial, and logistical services to enable the efficient functioning of the Region.
The Operations Officer will provide direct support to the Regional Leader in administrative, financial and logistical aspects of the LAC membership and Global Projects.
- We are ideally looking for candidates who have the following attributes and skills:
- Bachelor's degree in administrative sciences or similar
- High command, written and spoken, of English as a second language
- Experience in administrative, logistics and financial work areas (not essential)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Able to work with limited supervision and able to think, plan, prioritize and organize in a clear and structured manner
- Be able to work and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
Candidates must have the legal right to live and work in Guatemala. The role is currently working from home with regular office hours, as government guidance allows.
How to apply
To apply for this position, all applicants must send a short cover letter and CV with the subject line referencing the position title.