|Published||May 11, 2022|
|Location||Quezon City, Philippines|
|Job Type||Full Time|
The Program Support Officer will provide carried and complex administrative support for the Capacitating Strategic Organizations to Strengthen the Civil Society Organizations (CSO2) Project Team.
The Program Support Officer (PSO) provides business-related tasks and complex administrative support to the Chief of Party and the Program team. S/He has detailed knowledge of managing the project office operations and is extremely fast at solving problems. S/He is able to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* A graduate of Bachelor's degree in Management or Social Sciences
* At least three (3) years work experience in administrative and financial support capacity.
* Above average oral and written communication skills;
* Preferably with a knowledge in Organizational and Industrial Psychology, Human Resource Management or related Social Science field or equivalent experience
* Familiarity and experience with the concepts of human rights, empowering civil society, local governance, children's rights and child protection and gender and inclusivity.
* Computer literate and adept in the use of MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Understanding of Save the Children's vision and mission and a commitment to its objectives; willing to adopt Save the Children methodology and framework in program implementation;
* Must have a high sense of urgency and well-developed work ethic
* Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills, and discretion with confidential information
* Resourceful and with proven experience in handling web-based management systems
* Ability to work independently and proactively
* Highly organized, proven effective to work well under pressure
Interested candidates can send their CV