|Published||March 27, 2022|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the successful completion of assigned projects on a day-to-day basis to ensure the effective and accountable management of ATAA projects.
- Set Project plans (detailed implementation plan, procurement plan, human resource plan, spending plan…etc)
- Ensuring effective implementation of projects that meets contractual obligations including all partner/ donor policy, procedures, rules and regulations
- Ensuring activities are in line with community and beneficiary needs
- Ensuring project activities are implemented to a high quality based on protection cluster and sub-clusters recommendations and standards.
- Budget monitoring and effective spending management.
- Managing project team effectively.
- Ensuring proper project documentation and compilation of project data.
- Maintaining proper communication with the partner and donor
- Sharing information with donor, technical sector cluster, other NGOs and coordination structures.
- Contribute to the overall process of proposal writing, as well as taking responsibility of preparing the support documents as needed.
- Ensure risks are appropriately managed, including financial, safety and security, programmatic and reputational
- Ensure all internal and external narrative, statistic, and financial reports (weekly, monthly, interim and final) are submitted within agreed timeframes to the relevant stakeholders.
- Technical support for field staff in protection, CP, GBV topics according to the projects’ requirements.
- Technical coaching, mentoring, training and development of project staff
- Coordinate closely with the program manager on the project implementation progress
- Work closely with other departments on all issues related to assigned projects.
- Participate in proposal writing and program development plan
- Represent ATAA in regular and ad-hoc meetings with relative stakeholders.
- Languages: Fluent in English and Arabic (writing –reading –speaking) other language will be desired especially Turkish
- Computing: Proficient in Microsoft Office including, excel, word, outlook etc.
- High level of awareness in the Syrian context with its recent updates, and the relevant humanitarian interventions and needs.
- Proposal writing skills
- Communication skills: negotiating, facilitating and presenting as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Time management, organization and work prioritization
- Being analytical with strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Decision making
- Project Management
- Remote management
- Collaborative and cooperative with other related departments e.g. supply chain, finance & grants, HR …etc
- Flexibility to deal rapidly with numerous and often simultaneous problems in an effective manner
- Patient and good communicator who can function in an organization employing a multi-national staff, and whose sites are geographically distributed in areas of the country difficult to access during certain periods of the year
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Preferred Bachelors or Master’s degree are Education, Social, Psychological counseling, or similar fields relevant to the title. Significant relevant work experience in these specific areas will be considered as an added value.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar level with relevant experience and understanding of protection sector.
Reporting to: Protection Coordinator
Interested candidates can send their CVs