|Published||May 22, 2022|
|Job Type||Full Time|
VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for RISK ANALYST for one of its clients which is a leading Organization in Qatar with the following terms and conditions.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
Knowledge & Experience:
Bachelors Degree preferably in Risk / Business Administration or other governance area e.g. audit, accounting andcompliance
At least 6 to 10 years of experience in Risk Management and Insurance
Risk Management certification is preferred, but not essential
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
? Computer Skills including Microsoft Office
? Creation of Policies, Procedures & Work Methods Knowledge
? Communication Skills and gravitas to deal with audience of all levels
? Report Writing & Drafting Skills
? Problem solving and able to find practical and proportional solutions
? Able to work on own initiative and be a self-starter to lead on various initiatives
? Administration Skills and time management
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Risk Management / Insurance / Finance/ Business Administration/ Auditing/ Accounting.
- Possession of a recognized Professional Certification in Risk Management will be a plus.
- Enterprise Risk Management Governance and Methodology
- Insurance business ( General and Medical & Life)
- Quantitative skills ( knowledge of basic statistics)
- Risk Modelling
- Computer Skills including Microsoft Office
- Analytical skills
- Capability in creation of Policies, Procedures & Work Methods
- Communication Skills and gravitas to deal with audience of all levels
- Report Writing & Drafting Skills
- Problem solving and able to find practical solutions
- Able to work on own initiative and be a self-starter to lead on various initiatives
- Management Skills and time management
- Responsible for providing ongoing operational, technical and administration support to Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) department.
- Support the Head of ERM in developing and implementing the Enterprise Risk Management strategy, framework and objectives, including risk assessment and monitoring of annual business plans, to support the functional and organizational business strategy.
- Ensure the development and update of the ERM processes, policies and procedures, as well as others for business use e.g. Product Governance that will be used across the business.
- Monitoring approved departmental policies, processes, procedures and instructions and monitor adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
- Involvement in special projects, deep dives and general
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
The selected candidates shall be a direct employee of one of the leading Organizations in Qatar.
Interested candidates can send their CVs