|Published||June 2, 2022|
|Category||Computer & IT|
|Job Type||Full Time|
At Relief Applications you will join a multinational team. You will be part of the innovation task force, imagining and creating cutting edge solutions to change how we help those affected by disasters.
Working as a Senior Full StackDeveloper you will take part in a full software development lifecycle. Relief Applications always develops several projects simultaneously which requires the ability to adapt to new skills & tools quickly.
You will be working side by side with interns and collaborate with each sector to bring innovative tools to life. The main responsibilities will be to participate in the development of innovative solutions for the humanitarian sector (Python-Django, Angular/REACT).
- Degree in IT/Computer Science/Engineering
- 5-9 years experience
- Motivated developer with a passion for humanitarian development
- Strong team player with "can do" attitude
- Technical skills:
o Python/ Django
o Angular or REACT
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- English is mandatory. Spanish and French desired but not essential
- Spanish work contract
- Private Health Insurance
- Flexible work arrangement
- Possibility of rapid promotion to Project Manager
- Personal time of up to 10 hours per year, no need for a justification
- Public transport compensation is available
- Day off on birthday
- Professional training and development classes
- Possibility of improving or learning a new language, with paid lessons.
- Up to 12 weeks of unpaid leave in a year
- Salary range of 33-36k a year
How to apply
Please send your CV by email.