|Published||April 3, 2022|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Senior Program Manager – Thailand Enhance Activity
Tetra Tech International Development is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a Senior Program Manager on an anticipated five-year USAID-funded project in Thailand.
The Thailand Enhance Activity aims to strengthen citizen-centric local governance in Thailand. In particular, it aims to strengthen capacity of local government and non-governmental stakeholders in citizen centric governance; strengthen communications, networking, and learning among government and non-governmental stakeholders to increase innovations that will amplify citizen voice and accountability in local governance; and ensure wider adoption and/or institutionalization of successful local innovations that support citizen-centric governance.
This position will be full-time and based in Southern Thailand (most likely Yala or Pattani city)
* Provide technical leadership and day-to-day management of the regional sub-office in the Deep South;
* Liaise with local government counterparts and non-governmental stakeholders in the design, implementation, and monitoring of technical activities in the Deep South;
* Manage regional staff and partners in identifying program opportunities, and in the design, implementation, and monitor of subsequent technical activities to address;
* Encourage constructive dialogue and engagement between local government, think tanks, academic institutions, media, civil society organizations, local communities, and the private sector stakeholders to build capacity and engage citizens in solving local issues;
* Establish and maintain effective office information management systems including files, hardware, software, and technical support;
* Support the deployment of short-term technical assistance to the regional sub-office;
* Ensure compliance of project operations with USAID, and Tetra Tech Home Office administrative policies and guidelines.
* Advanced degree in a relevant discipline such as sociology, political science, community organizing, public administration, or international development.
* At least five (5) years of relevant experience on donor-funded programs working to address conflict; build the capacity of civil society organizations, community organizations, grassroots campaigns; and/or strengthening subnational governments.
* At least five (5) years of demonstrated project management experience including procurement and grants, human resources, budgeting and finance, compliance, work planning and reporting, monitoring, evaluation and learning, and communications.
* Deep knowledge and understanding of issues related to the political, economic, and social context, and the technical aspects of governance programming in the Deep South, and ability to work effectively in politically sensitive environments.
* Demonstrated ability to work collegially and collaboratively with other staff and other organizations and ability to work with groups and individuals across the political spectrum at local levels.
* Strong report writing skills demonstrated through high quality contributions to work plans and progress reports.
* Successful track record in a supervisory role and in providing feedback and guidance to technical and administration personnel.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Thai; fluency in local languages preferred.
Interested candidates can send their CVs