|Published||April 3, 2022|
|Location||Chicago, United States of America|
The International Institute for Human Security (IIHS) is an NGO focused on advancing six key areas of human security known as Societal Stabilizers, Good Governance, Women, Migrants & Victims of Modern-Day Slavery, Food Security, R2P, Climate Protection and Indigenous Rights. The IIHS focuses on six regions: North America, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, East Africa, West Africa (Francophone) and South Asia.
Serving as assistant to the executive director, responsibilities are administrative based and include:
- Responding to emails and managing email inbox
- Creating and maintaining a database
- Drafting documents and administrative responses as needed
- Performing other administrative tasks as needed
- Interest in international affairs and peacebuilding
- Strong work ethic (follow through essential)
- Bilingual in French considered a bonus but is not essential
This is a volunteer remote based position, so experience and/or desire work with international remote team.
Hours required are 5hrs/week
How to apply
To apply: send cover letter and cv/resume by email with "Administrative Assistant" in the subject line.
This is a volunteer role and is unpaid.
Expected hours per week: 3-5hrs