|Published||April 19, 2022|
|Job Type||Full Time|
As the Volunteer Recruitment Assistant you will be responsible for the recruitment process of international volunteers for our on-site projects in Perú. Working closely with the Volunteer Recruitment Coordinators in Germany and Perú, as well as with the General Director, you will ensure that all documents are sent & received and that recruitment procedures are followed according to our internal recruitment guidelines.
- Respond to all International applicants by email, collect all documents from international applicants and conduct interviews for the selection of international interns, project volunteers, and coordinators. This responsibility can be divided between the Volunteer Recruitment Coordinator and the Volunteer Recruitment Assistant.
- Send documents (Invitation letter, Before you go; Intihouse; Welcome Book; Volunteer Guidelines and Volunteer Agreement) to all international volunteers and send welcome and farewell mails.
- Update the volunteer excel documents and upload all application documents to Google Drive. Liaise with the volunteer coordinator in Peru, the recruitment coordinator in Perú, the project leaders, and the general director.
- Participate in Comité Germany and monthly meetings.
- English - fluent (written and spoken)
- Spanish - minimum conversational level
- Excellent intercultural communication skills
- Excellent self-management and organization skills
- High level of team-work, creativity and responsibility
- Minimum 6 months commitment
- The position is voluntary (unpaid) and part-time (around 5-10 hours/week)
- Work hours are flexible
- A letter of reference and certificate will be provided at the end of the term
How to apply
Please send a letter of motivation, CV and your criminal record certificate by email.