Mary GitongaFinance and Accounting Officer
A finance and training professional with work experiences in financial management, banking, leadership, executive negotiations and decision making, personnel administration and training, client relationship management areas.
|Last Resume Update
|August 18, 2022
ASSISTANT TREASURY ACCOUNTANT
• Performed and maintained accurate and timely cash and bank reconciliation.
• Processed and controlled compliance with expenditure and payments to vendors according to the laid down policies and procedures.
• Proved successful working within a tight deadline and fast-paced atmosphere.
• Ensured proper and timely banking of cash and cheques received on daily basis.
• Maintained cash receipt, vendor invoices bank statements and other records of accounts.
• Maintained and managed archiving financial documents to safe guarding financial records and audit trial.
• Settled any customer disputes in a professional and pleasant manner.
• Brought forth excellent customer service skills and a commitment to customer satisfaction
AM A CPA FINALST