|Published||April 6, 2022|
|Location||Lanao del Norte, Philippines|
|Job Type||Full Time|
The Human Resources and Administrative Assistant will support the program office in strengthening and maintaining HR and Admin systems in close coordination with the National Office including but not limited to office administration, recruitment, salary administration, staff capacity building and implement wellness initiatives and maximize staff retention. The position holder is the focal person in monitoring child safeguarding being embedded in the operations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* University degree in Psychology, Administration, Management or Human Resource Management
* Very good HR knowledge and skills
* Knowledge in office support and administration
* Well-developed communication skills, both in written and verbal forms in order to establish effective relationships with a wide range of audiences, including at a geographical distance
* Ability to think and act fast
* High flexibility
* Strong sense of urgency and work ethic.
* Can tolerate working under ambiguous circumstances and sometimes difficult situations
* Desirable that he or she speaks in other Filipino languages/dialects e.g. Visayan, Marano etc.
* Understands and believes in Save the Children's mission and vision; commits to its objectives and willing to adopt Save the Children's methodology and framework.
Interested candidates can send their CVs